Search - Buscador

Cargando...

Translate

miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

MANICURE - 2014

What a better way to start the year than taking care of yourself! What about a manicure?

I have to confess that I am not the type of girl that changes her nail polish every week... I like to wear my nails short and paint them with light colors... but from time to time... I would paint them darker, in a burgundy or reddish color...
Well... today it is something completely different... When I found the brand Ciate I fall in love with it. This one in particular is called Caviar Manicure and is a Limited Edition. It is super easy to apply. I was really surprised how fast it dries and how long it lasts.

I must say that when I travel I try to wear light colors... The manicure lasts longer. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to try something new, like gel manicure. They say it lasts very long...

What do you think? Do you like it?

ciate
Founded by UK-based nail artist Charlotte Knight, Ciaté® introduces innovative nail trends that push the boundaries of beauty. From intensely pigmented colors to designer-inspired manicures, Ciaté’s original polishes, textures, kits, and treatments will transform your nails into the ultimate statement accessory.


http://www.ciate.co.uk


He descubierto esta marca de pintauñas Británica, y me encanta. Normalmente no me atrevo con la fantasía en las uñas, soy más de colores clásicos y casi siempre las llevo muy cortitas. Ciate Caviar, Edición Limitada, me da esa opción, la de llevar las uñas en un color clarito, como cuando viajo y quiero que me duren más tiempo, pero a la vez puedo darle un toque de fantasía, por ejemplo en una sola uña. ¿Qué os parecen? ¿Os gustan? ¿Cuales son vuestros colores favoritos?













Publicar un comentario en la entrada